This is an agreement made between you and GE Tracker ("we" or "us") our software ("the Software")
which is made available to end users at the website www.ge-tracker.com ("the Website", which
term shall include any mirror site or future incarnation of such site). The Software shall
include any updates or fixes thereof. The Software enables the user to access the Web App
section of the Website, in the case of our "Premium" edition, to unlock additional features of
the Website (which features will change from time to time).
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE (WHETHER THE FREE VERSION OR THE "PREMIUM" EDITION) YOU
ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS.
- Permitted Use
- We grant you the non-exclusive right to use the Software via your GE Tracker
account. You are hereby authorised to utilise the Software to access the Web App and
- This licence is personal to you and you may not share or sub-licence, assign or
dispose of the benefit of this licence or of any part of the Software to any other
person save for a transfer of the entire Software retaining no copy of or access to
the same by you provided that the terms of this licence are notified to and accepted
by the transferee.
- You are limited to one account per person, which does not include the use of
multiple email addresses to create multiple accounts or bypass the software by use
of a VPN.
- Any breach of the terms of this licence or any termination, suspension or expiry of
your user account accessing the Website ("User Account") shall be deemed to
automatically revoke the rights granted to you hereunder with immediate effect and
without further notice.
- We reserve the right to filter traffic and/or disable your account when connecting
from certain ISPs and VPN providers.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
- Intellectual Property and Restricted Activities
- You may not copy, alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software for any
purpose, or use the Software to create any other software or publish any
specifications designed to enable others to do the same.
- We reserve all right and title in the Software and assert all rights of ownership in
the same. To the extent that you, in breach of clause 2.1 or otherwise, make any
alterations to or create any derivative works from the Software (including by way of
reverse engineering of the same) (collectively, "Derivatives") you agree that we
shall own the Derivatives from the date of inception and to the extent that any
rights in the Derivatives do not automatically vest in us you hereby assign to us
with full title guarantee any residual interest you may have therein.
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any security protocols embodied in the Software
or share access of your User Account with any other party.
- Subscription & Refund Policy for "Premium" Edition
- If you wish to subscribe to our "Premium" edition of the Software you agree to pay
to us a monthly subscription fee in accordance with our payment procedures,
whereupon this licence shall extend to the use of the "Premium" edition for so long
as you subscribe. You may cancel your subscription at any time whereupon this
licence shall extend only to the free version of the Software.
- If the "Premium" edition of the Software fails to function properly due to a defect
therein or as a result of any matter affecting the Website and/or your User Account
during the period of ten (10) working days following your initial subscription then
unless we are able to provide a fix within 24 hours you shall be entitled to cancel
your subscription and apply for a full refund of your initial subscription.
- Save as specified in clause 3.2 all subscription payments are non-refundable. In the
event that the Software is discontinued for any reason we will notify you via your
User Account and it will be your responsibility to cancel your subscription
- Referral Scheme
- If you wish to join the GE Tracker referral scheme, you may do so by submitting an application. You agree to
a 25% fee of profit generated by referred subscriptions
- If a user unsubscribes during their subscription period, you will still receieve
payment for this duration.
- We are not responsible for calculation errors displayed on the My Account -
- We send referral payments via PayPal on the 28th of each month to a PayPal address
- If you join the referral scheme and have already referred subscribers then you will
not be backdated payment.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics
generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies,
which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our
website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store
and use this information.
better experience to the end user.
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your
Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance
notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who
assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our
users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply
with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights,
property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to
other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- How do we protect your information?
- All credit card information and transactions are processed through a gateway
provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We use regular malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only
accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to
such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In
addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order
enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of
your personal information.
- Limitation of Liability
- We shall have no liability for any consequential loss or damage suffered by you as a
result of using the Software and our liability to you for a failure of the Software,
save where such failure causes physical injury or death and is caused by our
negligence, shall be limited to the greater of £1 or the amount of any subscriptions
in respect of the Software paid by you.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of England and Wales and the
English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect thereof.
- The Terms of Service may change at any given time, without prior notice.