This is an agreement made between you and GE Tracker ("we" or "us") our software ("the Software") which is made available to end users at the website www.ge-tracker.com ("the Website", which term shall include any mirror site or future incarnation of such site). The Software shall include any updates or fixes thereof. The Software enables the user to access the Web App section of the Website, in the case of our "Premium" edition, to unlock additional features of the Website (which features will change from time to time).
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE (WHETHER THE FREE VERSION OR THE "PREMIUM" EDITION) YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS.
- Permitted Use
- We grant you the non-exclusive right to use the Software via your GE Tracker account. You are hereby authorised to utilise the Software to access the Web App and its features.
- This licence is personal to you and you may not share or sub-licence, assign or dispose of the benefit of this licence or of any part of the Software to any other person save for a transfer of the entire Software retaining no copy of or access to the same by you provided that the terms of this licence are notified to and accepted by the transferee.
- You are limited to one account per person, which does not include the use of multiple email addresses to create multiple accounts or bypass the software by use of a VPN.
- Any breach of the terms of this licence or any termination, suspension or expiry of your user account accessing the Website ("User Account") shall be deemed to automatically revoke the rights granted to you hereunder with immediate effect and without further notice.
- We reserve the right to filter traffic and/or disable your account when connecting from certain ISPs and VPN providers.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
- Intellectual Property and Restricted Activities
- You may not copy, alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software for any purpose, or use the Software to create any other software or publish any specifications designed to enable others to do the same.
- We reserve all right and title in the Software and assert all rights of ownership in the same. To the extent that you, in breach of clause 2.1 or otherwise, make any alterations to or create any derivative works from the Software (including by way of reverse engineering of the same) (collectively, "Derivatives") you agree that we shall own the Derivatives from the date of inception and to the extent that any rights in the Derivatives do not automatically vest in us you hereby assign to us with full title guarantee any residual interest you may have therein.
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any security protocols embodied in the Software or share access of your User Account with any other party.
- Subscription & Refund Policy for "Premium" Edition
- If you wish to subscribe to our "Premium" edition of the Software you agree to pay to us a monthly subscription fee in accordance with our payment procedures, whereupon this licence shall extend to the use of the "Premium" edition for so long as you subscribe.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time whereupon this licence shall extend only to the free version of the Software. You are responsible for managing your own subscription, and for security purposes, it is not the responsibility of Staff to cancel on your behalf.
- If the "Premium" edition of the Software fails to function properly due to a defect therein or as a result of any matter affecting the Website and/or your User Account during the period of ten (10) working days following your initial subscription then unless we are able to provide a fix within 24 hours you shall be entitled to cancel your subscription and apply for a full refund of your initial subscription.
- Save as specified in clause 3.2 all subscription payments are non-refundable. In the event that the Software is discontinued for any reason we will notify you via your User Account and it will be your responsibility to cancel your subscription payments.
- Referral Scheme
- If you wish to join the GE Tracker referral scheme, you may do so by submitting an application. You agree to a 25% fee of profit generated by referred subscriptions only.
- If a user unsubscribes during their subscription period, you will still receieve payment for this duration.
- We are not responsible for calculation errors displayed on the My Account - Referrals page.
- We send referral payments via PayPal on the 28th of each month to a PayPal address you specify.
- If you join the referral scheme and have already referred subscribers then you will not be backdated payment.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the GE Tracker service.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store and use this information.
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your
Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance
notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who
assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our
users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply
with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights,
property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
- How do we protect your information?
- All credit card information and transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We use regular malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Third-party disclosure
- Limitation of Liability
- We shall have no liability for any consequential loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using the Software and our liability to you for a failure of the Software, save where such failure causes physical injury or death and is caused by our negligence, shall be limited to the greater of £1 or the amount of any subscriptions in respect of the Software paid by you.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect thereof.
- The Terms of Service may change at any given time, without prior notice.