Users have been asking for ways to let us know if they've found any bugs, so I've created this thread for any feedback you guys may have :) -- Any existing bugs will be added to the list below 

Bugs known:
- "My merch log settings" while visiting personal public merchanting log
- When marking a transaction as public, if you close the upload dialog the transaction is still public but is not displayed on the merch log page, and staff do not get a notification

[Not a bug, but 10minute interval graphs are coming soon :) , providing a more accurate representation while using the day graphs. They're currently undergoing tests, and will be released to the public at a later time]

A graph error with popups that dim the screen each time. Doesn't seem to check whether or not a popup already has been thrown resulting in a black screen.

http://webm.land/media/HpTj.webm

Edited by zips
chart -> graph
  • reaction_title_1 1

On 04/04/2017 at 3:05 AM, zips said:

A graph error with popups that dim the screen each time. Doesn't seem to check whether or not a popup already has been thrown resulting in a black screen.

http://webm.land/media/HpTj.webm

Haha this actually happened to me on my local copy when I left it open for a while. I'll add in a check and get it live in the next update :)