Sign in to follow this  
BenefitsOfaG

Elysians Downfall?

I've always known the elysian spirit shield was going to go down in value overtime, but more recently.. it's been declining at a faster rate then it has in the past. 

I initially thought the spirit shield would semi hold its value at around 600m, but ever since the release of the 2h shield. The elysians use is diminishing, and becoming more of a cosmetic item (with its abilities obviously). 

Does anyone have any predictions as to where the ely might settle overtime? Given the fact that the 2h shield has had such a huge impact on its value. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 12.10.28 PM.png

Since less people are doing raids they're selling off their PvM gear again. We see a similar pattern in arcane spiritshields. 

Looking at the amounts being traded per day we see that there's some correlation between the price and the amount being traded.
fe4c33011ec2c5475af8ed83a16312df.png

Since less people are doing raids they're selling off their PvM gear again. We see a similar pattern in arcane spiritshields. 

I agree that less people are doing raids, but do you think that the ely will ever recover? Or continue on this free fall spiral?

Yea, the arcane and ahrim's robetop are inflated, I can't see those remaining at their current price points indefinitely.