Big Head 22

Possible bug regarding day graph

It seems to me than on a lot of items, when I click on "day" it doesn't actually show the day, but rather will show the week graph with a more points.

Another thing that I have noticed is that sometimes the day graph will show a few hours, or even a single hour rather than the whole day.  I cant find any examples of this specific issue so I have no screenshots for it.

4a32eb882c99ca6e5d4f9960fe7e22a2.png

Above is the "day" graph

21483c4b0ebbdd79a96a26f975576ccd.png

This is a very small issue for me, since it still gives me all of the information that the day graph would give.  Just thought it should be mentioned.

If I find an example of a very shortened day graph like I mentioned before, I will add it to this post.

This happened to me a few times as well, but it changes to the right day graph after about 10 seconds.

1 hour ago, ruben said:

This happened to me a few times as well, but it changes to the right day graph after about 10 seconds.

@James is aware of this and I believe will be adding a slight delay in the force graph option slightly.

This has happened to me a fair bit recently but as @ruben has mentioned leaving it for 20 seconds or so should force the update.

• reaction_title_1 1

I've been experiencing this bug a lot, and waiting ~20s or so doesn't seem to clear it unfortunately.

Any other workarounds until @James can fix this?

@Big Head 22 @English

I've released a fix for this issue a few days ago, so hopefully you won't notice it again.

We have soft-launched the 10 minute graphs and are testing them at the moment, as well as some additional features so you have that to look forward to!

• reaction_title_1 2