James

OSB API Changes

OSB have made some changes to their API and have left some questions we asked a few weeks ago, answered.

We have a patch (mostly) written that still requires some testing and clarification, and we will be back up and running later on today.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and any trials and premium will not be counted today.

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi there! I've been using the OSBuddy API as well for a personal project and their update seems to have broken everything... Is the API still available? Would you be able share how you guys updated? There's no documentation on their end :/

Edited by qtlord
anything -> everything

On 20/06/2018 at 4:28 PM, qtlord said:

Hi there! I've been using the OSBuddy API as well for a personal project and their update seems to have broken everything... Is the API still available? Would you be able share how you guys updated? There's no documentation on their end :/

Sorry I've just seen this. If you ask in their dev channel on Discord they can share the new endpoints. We also have an API available (https://www.ge-tracker.com/my-account/api-keys) that is a tad more stable than theirs ;)