str8m8

Hacked after creating an account on ge-trackers

dear,

Couple of days ago, i created an acc on ge-tracker. Stupid as me i disabled few weeks a go my autenticator on rs. After i created an acc here, my rs acc was hacked and my bank was stolen. i play for 10 years never ever i was hacked. i am almost most certain that one of ur staffmembers hacked me. I dont need nothing or want nothing, only thing that i want is screen ur staff.  How am i certain? my screenname is different than that from my acc name so i log in with a different name. Only people who has acces to rs-data base should know my acc name. what i am gonna do is am gonna comply this back to runescape. They can search that ip that hacked my acc.

Again i dont want nothing back or asking for something, only thing that i ask is find this piece of sh*t in ur staff

Hey str8m8,

I am really sorry to hear you were hacked - hopefully you had a bank PIN and they could only access your inventory. We recommend you have 2-Factor Authentication set up on both your RuneScape account and on your email, as detailed in Zip's OCD guide to Account Security, which you can find a link to below.

With regards to your account's login name, we do not have access to the RuneScape database. Ours servers are locked down, and we run regular security scans, and there has not been a data breach in which your account would have been affected. Staff members also cannot view sensitive information as it is either encrypted into the database, or stored with a third-party payment provider, if you have subscribed.

Again, I'm sorry you got hacked, unfortunately, the RS community is still as toxic as ever. Best of luck rebuilding.

Just got hacked after creating an account with ge tracker. Unsubscribing from this piece of shit. Should've listened to the rest of the community...

On 5/20/2018 at 10:00 PM, Incubuse said:

Just got hacked after creating an account with ge tracker. Unsubscribing from this piece of shit. Should've listened to the rest of the community...

0a76d9d73cbdf0371691d54be973eec5.png