minibreh

CandleSticks

Any ETA on when candlesticks will return? I was just getting the hang of it before disabled :(. Ive searched the forums for a topic sorry if I didnt see it. ;[

The graph update has been the biggest update I've ever seen James undertake, and for months now he's been heavily focused on this feature. 

We did provide a small sneak peak awhile back and do at times on stream and understand user anxiousness to use some of our more advanced features. I've watched over time as the graphs have been continuously improved, and we could have made this private and release it when it was ready. But we wanted to show you guys whats to come :) and with the candlestick graphs, there were only a small portion of users who were actively using this at any given point in time. So James has bundled candlesticks alongside this mass haul update. 

In terms of ETA, we could never provide that as I know James wants it to be exactly how he envisions it and to be 100% bug-free. 

ahh @BenefitsOfaCow the few who used Candles profited greatly. It helped a lot for me to catch items that were falling to invest in. Thanks for the response I will stay patient. I have no complaints for you guys. Great site , easy use, and navigate.

• reaction_title_1 1

Sorry for the delay with the candlesticks @minibreh, hit a couple of snags with them while working on our new graphs.

Candlesticks will not be returning to the regular graphs due to a fairly large change on the backend. I've just given you access to enable the new beta graphs, and these should have candlestick access over the next couple of days so keep a look out for them :)

Note: the button to enable them has moved from the "Options" menu, it will be a little toggle icon next to the "Split Graph / Split Bars" buttons

Hi @James,

Are the beta graphs still being worked on and candlestick's available? I'd also be very interested in checking them out. Would really love to try the candlestick option.

Many thanks,
Fulforce

On 19/09/2017 at 2:02 PM, Fulforce said:

Hi @James,

Are the beta graphs still being worked on and candlestick's available? I'd also be very interested in checking them out. Would really love to try the candlestick option.

Many thanks,
Fulforce

Hi @Fulforce

@James is still working hard on getting them working correctly and they'll be released as soon as possible.

excited for the candlesticks to be back @James thanks for the access im not so much of a forums person sorry for the delayed response man. lol

On 8/10/2017 at 9:59 AM, James said:

Sorry for the delay with the candlesticks @minibreh, hit a couple of snags with them while working on our new graphs.

Candlesticks will not be returning to the regular graphs due to a fairly large change on the backend. I've just given you access to enable the new beta graphs, and these should have candlestick access over the next couple of days so keep a look out for them :)

Note: the button to enable them has moved from the "Options" menu, it will be a little toggle icon next to the "Split Graph / Split Bars" buttons

excited for the candlesticks to be back @James thanks for the access im not so much of a forums person sorry for the delayed response man. lol