Wild Camel X

Goal to |Base 80's|

Well almost, base 80's besides attack/str :P

Hit 80 Farming today, gonna be a bit but I like the skilling grind atm tbh :)

Ck0ANJz.png

----------------

A week ago I finished 4582 Magpie implings for hard clues; these are the results:

I paid a total of 70,900,000 gp. (They since dropped like 450 gp ea, so 2m in total rip xd) - profit of roughly 7m gp. It's not great money per hour, but I enjoy clues.

Out of these I got 87 hard clues, rate is 1/50 so I should've gotten 91 sad times :c

Impling loot:

7nY6gsd.png

Clue loot:

UZhzu1V.png

I also got 8 master clues as reward from the hard clues, which actually are 1/15 from hards, so pretty lucky there. Loot wasn't anything spectacular and I sold it off instantly to not mess with the hard clue tab.

All in all, I'll probably sell some stuff and buy more imps to get a bigger tab.

Edited by Wild Camel X
  • reaction_title_1 1

I'm a huge farming fan, sat just shy of level 77 at the moment and it's probably my favorite skill. I had 99 on a original account of mine before the whole OSRS and it's my goal to reach 99 too.

Good work and keep it up!

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm a huge farming fan, sat just shy of level 77 at the moment and it's probably my favorite skill. I had 99 on a original account of mine before the whole OSRS and it's my goal to reach 99 too.

Good work and keep it up!

Thanks!

I don't even dare to think of level 99 farming xD  I'll probably just do some herb runs now that I reached my goal of level 80, unless I need higher than 85 (which is boostable now) for a diary, I'd have to check tho.

A week ago I finished 4582 Magpie implings for hard clues; these are the results:

I paid a total of 70,900,000 gp. (They since dropped like 450 gp ea, so 2m in total rip xd) - profit of roughly 7m gp. It's not great money per hour, but I enjoy clues.

^ Yes! <3 brother :) 
I too love doing hard clues, I also did my own series from 200 hard clues to unlock the uri emote :)