larsi37

Day graph only shows 2 hours

Hello guys,

I recently posted a question about my day graph, but the question was incorrect. What i really meant was that my day graph only shows 2 hours, where it normaly shows the whole day. Somethimes it even shows only 1 hour. Here i have a screenshot of how it looks, it is not zoomed in by the way! When i press right mouse button nothing happens.

ge tracker.PNG

ge tracker 2.PNG

Edited by larsi37

Hey, 

Thanks for posting a screenshot. 

This is an issue with the API on OSBuddy's end with then returning an incorrect data set for the day graphs. Unfortunately, right now there isn't anything we can do to fix it apart from waiting for the API to stabilise again. 

We do have a graph update coming [for beta testing] either late this week or early next week which will use use our locally stored data instead of the OSBuddy data and will fix this issue going forward. 

4 minutes ago, James said:

This is an issue with the API on OSBuddy's end with then returning an incorrect data set for the day graphs. Unfortunately, right now there isn't anything we can do to fix it apart from waiting for the API to stabilise again. 

4 minutes ago, James said:

Hey, 

Thanks for posting a screenshot. 

We do have a graph update coming [for beta testing] either late this week or early next week which will use use our locally stored data instead of the OSBuddy data and will fix this issue going forward. 

Okay thanks a lot for the quick reply! That was all i needed to know:)