Duckimo

From Scratch Series Episode 1

This is a series where I have sold my entire bank and put it onto an alternate account so I can start fresh and come up with my own ideas on how I'll start off and what money making methods I'll use to make money.

Firstly, I sold bank 6293965aab50c3ebb24b3a5e1bd6c840.png This my bank in untradeables, after I'd sold everything and transferred it, What's left are all essentials such as my fire cape, fighter torso, dragon defender, barrows gloves. The only thing worth noting is my feathers collection which I will not sell.

Next I went to lumbridge and killed 4 cows, picked up the bones and cowhides, sold them for an anti-dragon shield and a knife. I went to Lava Dragon Isle in the wilderness and picked white berries with a looting bag, after the first inventory I went back to the GE to buy a couple of stamina potions to make my trips faster. I did a total of 3 trips. 3d989a0a84e678d8b26a289860e50fbb.png

After my third and final inventory of white berries I went to the grand exchange and bought myself a dragon scimitar, black d'hide body/chaps, a glory and some supplies for killing green dragons. I stayed there for roughly 3 hours not being the most efficient at killing green dragons, I was not pked as it was earlier in the morning and I used a 2k total world.

b75181f1a7bbe42b315cb26618d452fc.png

3cc7fbfb5cd3a8c7192df40e777f2e39.png

I also managed to pick up 2 hard clues, for emotes, I already had items in my STASH.

The rewards were pretty decent. 

After my grinding I had accumulated roughly 2.6m, I bought myself a whip and some barrows gear. The 4th chest of the series I got myself a very juicy loot, I have the hard Morytania diary so all runes I received are doubled. After my lucky loot it was pretty much a dry streak of just runes and bolt racks.

At the end of episode 1, this is how my bank is looking. 

2cf49a969a01ba7c6fb2783bb667b105.png

47e4261598873b0d5096d146b9726a5b.png

If you would like me to continue posting updates or have any suggestions on how I can improve my series please let me know, I think I will edit the pictures down to give more space on the thread.

Treasure Trail - Hard - 2017.06.24_11-26-29.png

Treasure Trail - Hard - 2017.06.24_10-15-57.png

Barrows Chest - 12.png

Edited by Duckimo
  • reaction_title_1 1

What a start, nice! I tried that so many times, but I end up transfering over money to the account because I know I have the money and then I just can't not do it :c