huyttran1

Taking advantage of Mining Guild. Made 24M Profit in 1 day! With Video!

Hey guys. So today is a special day for me. At 12:30PM i noticed that twitch was live streaming a demonstration for tomorrow update on Mining Guild. As soon as i tune into the twitch stream, immediately i went to the grand exchange and start buying Dragon Pickaxe. Below will be 2 videos, one with me profiting 2m then losing 2m due to the chaotic price range of Dragon Pickaxe, i also explained at the time my plans to capitalized on the chaotic market. The second video is me explaining the graph and showing my 24M profit. 

In both videos i explained at the time how i felt about my market and my thoughts on possible dips, rise and plans on maximizing my profit. This single day has been the largest flip i had ever done in the past 7 days and i would love to share it with all of you. 

Video 1: My experience at first with Dragon Pickaxe where i profit 2M and lost 2M in a matter of minutes. Here is where i talk about the graph, my prediction and my plan to make a lot of money with dragon pick -

Video 2: In this video i share my achievement with all of you. I was able to show that my prediction was correct, and i was very fortunate and lucky enough to make 24M in a single day. -

Dragon Pickaxe Bought.png

Looks like a pretty successful day! My lack of attention paid to news and streams is what keeps me from making flips like these, good job though!

Thanks man! It was all coincidence for me. I was just lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time. Now that i got a feel for how much i can profit out of update hypes i'll be keeping my calendar open for every future update.

Very nice, I remember approving your image for your merchanting log, a really good find. I wish I was paying attention when this stuff was going down!