killerjerick

G'day Blokes 'n Sheilas

Hey! Just a quick introduction (I'll probably edit at a later date)

As you probably guessed, I was born and currently reside in Australia, I love it here, I'm easy going and very rarely take myself seriously.

I've been playing RS for ~15 years on and off, only found OSRS may of 2016 (By finding a Zeah rework from gentle-tractor on Imgur of all places)  I semi-actively go to college for Digital and Interactive games, I spend most of my day being a freeloader and playing games, enjoying it while I can ;) 

My long term goals include 99 Agility, 99 RC, 85 Construction (Because there's no point in 99) and getting the RC pet before Benefits :) 

I'm very active on discord, so if you feel like it, give me a shout, I'll try to help out wherever I can, I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to flipping as I rarely flip myself, I, however, can help with basic questions.

I look forward to meeting some new people, and participating in whatever events my timezone wants me to ;) 

I like to see that the Quest Cape is not in your goals, that means there's still a chance I can get there before you :P

• reaction_title_1 1