26g

Time To Move On

Hey guys, I haven't been on for a week. When I went to take some time of on 25th of May someone went to recover one of my accounts on Friday "26g". I had around 550M on that account at the time, how ever I had a bank pin & the recoverer didn't get to touch my bank. Anyway with the mass information of me online makes it really easy to recover my accounts if you know the email. I decided to take some time off & continue RS maybe later in few months, nothing's for sure though. I'll have a new job after summer & it might take most of my time. For now I'll just enjoy the summer & go outside after being a nerd for few months, lol. 

Love you guys keep up the great community! <3 Peace

P.S. If any of my friends want to add me on social media, message me on forums :)

Hi @26g

Sorry to hear that's happened. My one bit of advice would be to say don't let them stop you what you started. You have a great YouTube channel and were doing really well! I personally enjoyed watching the Looting videos +  10m to 1b videos.

Secondly set up the authenticator on your account (You can find out more on this by checking @zips guide (Zips OCD Guide To Account Security)

Enjoy the summer, if i don't see you hope everything works out!

Hello 26g, It's been a pleasure having you as a big part of our youtube side, your videos have been an inspiration and have been very interesting to watch. I hope you enjoy your summer and come back to finish off your series, I will look forward to it :)

Hey @26g,

Sucks to see you leave, and I'm supposing you have seen the security notice sent out on Wednesday.

Hopefully, we will see you back in the future. I'll pop you a message for your social media and keep poking you until you can make GE Tracker videos again :-)

On 6/9/2017 at 9:26 PM, James said:

Hey @26g,

Sucks to see you leave, and I'm supposing you have seen the security notice sent out on Wednesday.

Hopefully, we will see you back in the future. I'll pop you a message for your social media and keep poking you until you can make GE Tracker videos again :-)

Pm me on forums for social media mate :D

Thanks for the kind words all, I have been really busy lately IRL. Also the forums were down so I couldn't check the replies. <3 you all!

• reaction_title_1 2