I'd like to use a OneVanille Prepaid Visa gift card to purchase Premium to the site, but I can't get it to run through PayPal or the other option. I also tried making a UK paypal to see if maybe that would help.

The card does say "Valid only in the United States" but I purchased OSB-Pro with it, which doesn't use US currency.

Is there something I'm missing about going about this? Please and thank you for your help!

DefinitelyNotFlaunted

Hey @ImNotFlaunted , unfortunately we only have the option to pay through PayPal :/ . We've been trying to add additional payment methods, but it's been a struggle. 

If you don't have a CC attached to your PayPal account, you can still subscribe manually by contacting James directly :) You can either do this by private messaging him on here or on discord. Alternatively, you can also email us at: "[email protected]" & he can email you the instructions that way as well :) 

Hey,

We use a different payment provider to OSBuddy and we have had troubles with prepaid Visa cards in the past being declined for various reasons, most of which stating that the transaction is not allowed.

I'll get back in touch with Stripe to see if they can not allow prepaid Visa cards.