We display the actively traded price provided by RSBuddy Exchange, if you're seeing 107m as the ingame price, that's inaccurate as Jagex have a +/-5% movement cap per day.

Feel free to merch using the ingame price provided by Jagex, but you'll lose a lot of money.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:53 AM, justazedddd said:

dhc is not 117m. it is 109m. keep manipulating prices see if people continue to waste their money on ur website lmao

That is an issue that osbuddy is aware of and working on solving. Unfortunately Ge-tracker cant solve the problem or i'm sure James would've done so already. 

Wish I had a better answer as theres a lot of people that share your frustration (myself included).

none of the prices that are listed on the flipping section are right, got a 2 day trial to give this site a test and litterally nothing buys for anywhere near what your website states it does

On 16/06/2018 at 11:25 AM, BrookyTBH said:

none of the prices that are listed on the flipping section are right, got a 2 day trial to give this site a test and litterally nothing buys for anywhere near what your website states it does

Just curious, you are playing OSRS right?