BenefitsOfaG

Hey all :)

Hey everyone :)

I've been playing Runescape since 2001-2002, ever since two kids at the library introduced the game to me. I immediately fell in-love with the game and have been playing on and off ever since. 

Back then, I wasn't really a merchant, as barely anyone really knew what was going on, and it wasn't until 2004-2006 when I started taking this approach. It's been a fun passion of mine within the game and it has it's ups and downs, just like any other merchant might tell you; but I loved it. 

Once EOC was released, I stopped playing all together until 2015, when I learned about OSRS :) . Now I can enjoy the game I loved so much as a kid and continue merching/flipping like I have for so many years before :) , as well as work on some of my goals. 

• reaction_title_1 2

I bet you were 12 years old sitting at the library, with your candlestick graphs open analysing the market. Turns out you're actually Duke Freedom :D

You quit for around the same duration as I did! I hope they don't ruin OSRS this time around

p.s. welcome to ge tracker ;)

• reaction_title_1 2

7 minutes ago, James said:

I bet you were 12 years old sitting at the library, with your candlestick graphs open analysing the market. Turns out you're actually Duke Freedom :D

Lol haha xD