Starting money  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Money

• 1 B +
    • 500 - 999 M
    • 100 - 500 M
    • 10 - 99 M
    • 0 - 10 M

Started with about 19m went up to around 150m and back down to around 50m (dual arena dislikes me)

• reaction_title_1 1

12 hours ago, Dan said:

Started with about 19m went up to around 150m and back down to around 50m (dual arena dislikes me)

Merches to fund the Sand Arena Addiction, I like it :]

On the GT YT account, I started it with 2.5m and it's now at 25m

It's not where I want it to be, so I'll be doing more flipping streams to reach that accounts max cash stack goal :) 

started with 1.5m and made like 64m in 1 month and a half , i was out the last 2 months but i'm back , i made 5,4 m just yesterday and i'm in 70m now , let's see. 

Edited by Kriptonita

how you guys making so much money ? I don't have that much money (18k atm) right now but all the suggested low tier items do not show up in the GE so i can make quick profit.

Hey @Arkantos999 I think I saw James mentioning our site is for OSRS, which I think you know now

However, with 18K, you could still flip from that, but it's such a small start, flipping would be rather slow to start as well. You're better off training up your skills until you have at least 100-500K.

You could probably get there rather quickly by thieving, and then after that, I would advise flipping high volume items, as those are the easiest to start learning how to flip :)