huyttran1

Hello yall! Started 3 days ago, made 10M. Also have video of my achievement!

Hey guys! This is my long due introduction to Ge Tracker which i have been for the past 3 days to assist me in my flips.

Introduction:

I have been playing runescape on and off now for about 6+ years and had just recently started playing again about a week ago. Unfortunately i have this entire month to myself (girlfriend away for family and i have a work related injury), so i figured that i would just spend my time achieving one of my goals way back in 07 to become a merchanter! I always admire merchanters in 07 who would talk about turning money into money and i thought that it was my time to finally achieve this goal.

So for the past 3 days i have been actively flipping with a cash pile of 200M and i have to say that i am completely proud of my accomplishment and would like to share this achievement with anybody that is new or wanting to start flipping. In this 3 day journey i discovered a lot of valuable information that could help anybody that is just like me and are starting out!

I would love any criticism that can improve my ability to make higher profits and in return i honestly hope that i could help at least one person out there that is starting fresh like me.

Thank You -

Huy Tran

A Youtube link to my achievement if anybody is interested. It also includes what i have learn in my 3 day journey of active flipping and how i achieved 10M in 3 days.

• reaction_title_1 1

Wow :o 10m+ in 3 days is really solid! New or a veteran :) very impressive 

I'm sorry to hear about your work related accident :( but welcome back to Old School! :D